We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Garden Salad Selby

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Garden Salad Selby

Here is a funny story from yesterday. It doesn't involve Moira, but it has just been making me laugh all day so I wanted to post it.
We went to see my cousin Maren yesteday. She is 5. We were returning all the baby clothes my aunt Emily lent me, b/c my Aunt is pregnant with a baby girl and due in May. Apparently, Maren doesn't like the name that they are thinking about for the baby. Everytime they would say the baby's name she would go up to her mom in a very urgent way and say "I do not want you to name the baby that!" She said she wanted to name the baby "Rose Hydra". Her mom asked her what made her think of that name and she said "I just thought of it in my mind." Apparently the day before she suggested "Garden Salad". For some reason I thought that was the funniest thing ever. I told her when she grows up and has a baby she can name it whatever she wants. I don't think she wants to wait that long.
Maren also has a pirate pete, but more sophisticated. It has a remote control. Moi loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home