Funnies
When I worked at a daycare in college, my favorite age was the 2-3 year olds, b/c they are just starting to put words together and the funnies things come out. Moira is really saying a lot of funny things. That's probably what most of my postings will be about for awile. For example, this morning she was running around without a diaper and she peed on the floor in the kitchen. I said "next time you have to go pee pee, please tell me and we will go sit on the potty." She replied "the floor is Moira's potty". Also, I made blue cupcakes for playgroup today, to celebrate that my friend Cheryl just announced that they are having a baby boy. I forgot to hide the cupcakes and Moira saw them this morning. She said "Cupcakes! I have one please? Yes? Yes?". I knew that if I didn't just give her one, that I would never get stuff done for hosting playgroup, so I gave her one and sent her on her way. About 2 minutes later, in less time than it would take a toddler to eat a cupcake, she came back into the kitchen and said "I have more cupcakes please?" I said "What happened to the other one?". She said "I make patty cake on table". I went into the living room and she had smashed it all over the coffee table.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
OK so how do you counter "The floor is Moira's potty." What a great line!! I couldn't possibly hold a straight face after hearing that!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home