We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Moira's Playgroup Party

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Moira's Playgroup Party

Moi and Davis



Moi and Joey pointing at baby Sam






We had Moi's friend's over today to celebrate her birthday (8 toddlers and 2 babies). It was really just like any other playgroup except for some embelishments. Chris and I blew up a ton of balloons last night for the occasion. We also lowered the trampoline so the kids can get on and off it themselves. That was a big hit. We had a professional photographer come to take pics. Hope she got some good ones, I haven't seen them yet. The only hitch was she was over an hour late, which is a long time in toddler time. Moi of course decided to be in a really bad mood when she got there and wanted to be naked. I didn't think the pictures would look so great if all of her friends were dressed cute and she was naked. We did a "Dora" pinata, which the kids liked. I had stuffed it with playdoh, m&m's, little halloweeny things, mini granola bars, etc. But it reminded Moi that she wanted to go watch Dora on TV and she drove Dora into the house and then threw a tantrum b/c I wouldn't let her watch it. I had to bribe her with a popsicle, which then turned into an outfit change b/c she had popsicle all over her. But everyone said they had a good time and thought it went really well. Moi was the only cranky one and it was her party, so she decided to cry since she wanted too.... The funniest thing to me was when everyone was gone except Amy and Davis, she looked right at Davis and said "Daybis, I love you! I love you! I LOOOOOOOVE Daybis!!!!" It was just like she was waiting for everyone to leave to declare her love to him. She took a poor nap, only slept for 1 hour. Argh! She woke up in a HORRIBLE mood. She would not relinquish her nuk. Usually she is fine to just put in in the crib and go downstairs. I was too tired to fight about it, so I let her keep it. Then, I babysat for Kendal and Gavin here at the house. That was crazy b/c Gavin is crawling and this house is not set up for a crawling baby, who pulls up on things, but then falls, and still puts everything in his mouth. I felt like I couldn't put him down at all. Kendall really cheered Moi up though. Moira kept calling her Maren, so I guess she reminded her of her cousin. Probably b/c Kendall is the only one of her friends who talks as well as an adult. They had a picnic, played in the sandbox and giggled a lot. That is our day. Whew! I am ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home