Vote for Michael!
> Also, vote for my friend Patty's nephew by clicking the link to the right. Here is what Patty says
"As all of you know, I am a big fan of my nephew, Michael Cappetta. Michael is a senior at Chagrin Falls High School and I am hoping that next year he will become a part of the Buckeye family!
He is filming high school football games in Northeast Ohio for Maxpreps, an affiliate of CBS Sports. He is currently in 2nd place for a $5000.00 scholarship. I ask that you please go to the website below and just by clicking, it automatically votes for Michael. In order to win, we need you to vote each day! Thank you so much for your support!
~Patty"
www.maxprepsohio.com
Also, Moi really likes her new baby stroller.
She has been very into saying things are hers lately. She goes around the house claiming things. She followed me into the laundry room and picked up a hanger and said "This is MINE! This is More-a's!!!". Um, okay, you can have the hanger.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home