Big Girl Car Seat & Baby Einstein

Moira rode in her big girl carseat for the first time this week (see above pic). Yes, that is a smile she has going on behind that paci. It is like a lounge chair compared to the infant car seat. Look how pretty and pink it is! We were going to get the gray one to be practical, but I changed my mind after we already had the gray one in the cart. She will be in this seat for 4 years, so we might as well get a cute one. They have other covers you can get to mix it up. A UVA one is supposed to be released soon. That's the one I really wanted, but the release date kept getting pushed back.
Moira was on and off very fussy yesterday. She would go from laughing really loud to screaming and crying. I had to bounce her, play peekaboo, walk with her, or play outside just constantly. She wouldn't nap very well either. Teething????????? I don't know. She slept great last night though. It's 8:30 and she's still asleep. She got up at 5 am and wanted to eat, but went back to sleep at 5:45.
I've been letting her watch the Baby Einstein tapes every now and then, after hearing at Mom's group that pretty much everyone's kids watch them. She LOVES them. It is wild how much she loves them. There is this camera that comes on between segments, and she just laughs this crazy laugh everything it pops up. It's the dumbest part of the whole video! But I wonder if she has learned to smile for the camera since I take so many pictures. Also, I put her in the pack and play yesterday b/c I had to go upstairs to do something. The Baby Einstein video was on in the backgroud. When I cam downstairs, she had rolled from her back to her belly and was doing a pushup so she could see out of the side of the pack and play to watch the video. She has also gotten her paci in her mouth by herself. I started laughing really hard and she joined in the laughter. Silly girl.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home