We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Firsts

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Firsts






Yesterday's big excitement was that Moi Moi sat up by herself for the longest time so far. We were at playgroup. I captured the moment on film (see above). She also rode in her big girl car seat for the first time. It is nice, and it seems to fit her better. The only problem is that it is a hastle when we have to get out to go into a store. I have to put her in the stroller. We went to Target after playgroup and she was asleep in the car, and of course I had to wake her up to go into the store, so that was no fun. She was a trooper though.
She slept pretty well last night. She got up crying one and put herself back to sleep, so that is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home