Moira Loves the Swing

Yesterday after playgroup, we all walked to the park across the street from the organizer's house. They had baby swings. I though Moira would be too little, but I tried her in in and she fit just fine. She LOVED it! She was laughing louder than I've ever heard. It's too bad I didn't have the camera. We'll have to go back this weekend with Dad.
She's been rolling all over the place now that she can go both ways. We're going to have to get out those gates that Steve and Emily gave us. We also need to lower the crib, and install the big girl car seat....
Something else that is interesting is that the organizer of the older baby playgroup used to work for WD Partners (we just met however) and she is now staying at home with her baby, just like me. What is even more interesting is that she had that same liver condition that I did- cholestasis. It is very rare- only 1 in 2,000 pregnant women get it. She got it at the exact same time in her pregnancy as I did, and they induced her the day that confirmed it, just like me. Weird!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home