We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: She Rolled back!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Saturday, April 01, 2006

She Rolled back!



Today's big excitement is that Moi Moi finally rolled from her stomach to her back! When I went into her room this morning, she was on her back, with her head facing the opposite way as when I put her to sleep. This was curious, b/c she almost always sleeps on her stomach, so I wondered if she had rolled herself back over, but could not be certain. But then, when we were playing on the floor, I saw it for my own eyes. She pushed herself up with her hands and flopped over. She has done it 5 or 6 times today. So exciting. She blessed us with a 2 hour and 45 minute nap this morning (rolling must be exhausting). When she woke up, she had rolled to her back and scooted down to the end of the crib where her Fisher Price aquarium is, and she was rolling the toys and turning it on and off. I just can't believe how capable and grown up she is becoming.
Today she had Gerber sweet potatos. She really liked those. I mixed it with her rice cereal at first, and by the end of the feeding, I gave it to her straight. She ate it right up just like the rice cereal and oatmeal. She had 1/2 a jar. That's all I wanted to give her, this first time around. She ate all of that plus 1/4 cup rice cereal mixed with 2 oz. formula.
We went to the Zoo today. It was very crowded. Everything was actually opened, unlike the last 2 times we have gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home