We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Moira's new friends

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Moira's new friends






Moira has some new baby friends. The top picture is Denison Murphy- 4 weeks old, son of Megan and Jon. Megan and I used to work together and have remained pals and Chris and Jon went to law school together. The bottom picture is Fallon Sprague, daughter of Kelly, who I used to work with at WD. Fallon is only 2 weeks old! I got to see all of them at new mom's group, which was very crowded today. I felt bad for the new mom's who wanted to get some information. Those of us with older babies who mainly just go to see the other babies and hang out were being rude with side conversations. We decided to try and start an older babies play group, so the new mom facilitator doesn't have to lecture us anymore for talking while others are talking, like we are in high school or something.
The picture in the middle is of Meredith and Moira. I couldn't get it to upload the other day.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Missy and Joe said...

That is a great pic of Meridith and Moi!! I like. Moi is so popular!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home