We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Big Accomplishments in the Night

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Big Accomplishments in the Night



Last night was very interesting. Moira woke up at 12 crying and I reinserted paci (as usual), but then at 3 am, I heard this new music coming through on the baby monitor. I realized that she had turned on her fisher price crib aquarium and was playing with the spinny things on it. This is cool, b/c somehow, she got her head facing the opposite direction and she was on her back and not her belly. I was certain that her playing would only last for awhile, and then she would holler for me to come to her rescue, but after about 20 minutes, it was silent again, and she was back asleep. Very cool! Then at 7 am, she woke up happy as a clam just cooing away in her crib (she was back down at the other end again). She is always so excited when we come in to see her in the morning.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Missy and Joe said...

What a big girl! Where is the party for the 6mth mark?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home