Toe Eater



Here are some pics of Moira in her crib, chomping on her toes. I left my camera at Wendy's last week, so I didn't get to take any pictures this weekend. It was rough. We went to the Franklin Park Conservatory Saturday. They have a butterfly exhibit. That was cool. Not as cool as the one we went to in Key West, however. It was very crowded. Lots of people there buying orchids. I went to the grocery store today with Moira, just the two of us, since I didn't make it there this weekend. We did okay. I had to stack bananas and sprite on top of her. (Just kidding, sort of). This lady in the diaper aisle told me that Moira is so beautiful, and she should be in advertising. That was nice. Also, she had a 9 month old and was buying size 6 diaper! That's the biggest that they come. She said she didn't know what she was going to do when he outgrew those. Yikes.
We went to storytime at the library today. That was fun. Moira was the youngest by a couple months. They storytime leader had this giant stuffed Kangaroo and Moira really liked that. The leader said that she could tell we have pets, b/c the kids who don't have any pets get freaked out by it.
It is only 7 pm and Moi has been asleep since 6:30. Her naps weren't great today and she just conked out when I put her in the crib. Hopefully she'll sleep well. Last night she got up screaming at 3:30 and would not go back to sleep. Finally at 5, she and I went to the guest bed. I had to feed her again there and then we both fell asleep. We probably would have slept really late, but Daddy woke us up getting ready for work. Today has been very off schedule.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home