We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Moira's likes and dislikes

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, March 20, 2006

Moira's likes and dislikes





Since I am using this blog as a journal, I thought I should take some time to note some of the things that Moira likes and dislikes at this age. We'll start with the likes:

Backbends! She loves loves loves her backbend. She isn't crawling, but she's moving across the room using the back of her head and her feet. It's really hilarious. But as soon as you start laughing at her, she'll come down from the backbend and smile and laugh back. She knows she's funny. We were playing in her room tonight, and she kept scooting down the length of this 5' rug , grabbing her toys along the way. I would scoot her back to the end, and she'd scoot all the way down again. Good stuff.

Eating toes! Diaper changes are now fun b/c she immediately grabs her feet and goes from one foot to the next eating away at her toes. It is difficult to get her legs down to change the diaper or put a new outfit on. When she is fussy, I just take off her sleeper and let her eat the toes.

Itsy Bitsy Spider! She loves loves loves it! It can get her to stop screaming immediately almost always. Although she may start screaming again the moment you stop singing.

Kisses on the chin- She must be tickelish there. I kiss her right under her mouth and she laughs soooooo hard. Looking at/grabbing the dog and cat- Fortnately both seem to understand so far and put up with it.

Eating!

Flipping to her belly- She still can't figure out how to get back over though.... She's getting a little closer.

Shaking toys in her face- Doesn't really matter what it is, just shake it in her face and she laughs.

Baths!

Her Fisher Price crib aquarium. She's learned how to turn it on and off. She can do so from backbend position.

MOIRA DISLIKES:

Being put to bed in her crib! It depends on her mood. If I miss the "need to go to bed" window, it's a disaster.

Waking up in the middle of the night without the pacifier and all alone in the dark.

Taking too long to get out the door once she's in the car seat.

Anybody besides Mommy holding her for too long. This little thing is pretty attached to me.

Daddy blowing his nose too loud. It freaks her out.

Mommy taking too long for the next bite of rice cereal.

I think that's about it. Way more likes than dislikes. We're doing pretty well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home